Basic Policy on Protection of Personal Information
- Collection of personal information
In this policy, “personal information” is information about users who use this service, and can identify a specific individual by the name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information (others). It shall mean (including those that can be easily matched with the information, thereby identifying a particular individual).
When acquiring personal information, we will specify the purpose of use as much as possible, announce the purpose of use in advance, and acquire the necessary range of personal information by legal and fair means.
- Use of personal information
We use personal information only within the scope of the specified purpose of use. We will not handle it beyond the scope of the specified purpose of use.
The specific purposes of using personal information related to the provision of this service are as follows.
To provide our services
For personal authentication at login and other user management necessary for operating our service
To conduct questionnaires, notifications and other communications from us to the extent necessary to carry out our business
To improve and develop our services
To provide services that use statistical information that does not identify individuals
To guide users to our services or services of other companies
Management of information and history associated with access
For dealing with disputes, proceedings, etc.
To respond to inquiries and consultations from users
For notification / reporting based on laws and regulations and other norms For other purposes specified individually in each of our services
- Provision of personal information to a third party; We will provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except when disclosure is permitted based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. I will not. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the user will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting
When permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations
In addition, when it is determined individually for each service of our company
- Disclosure of personal information When a user requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we confirm that the request is from the user himself and then to the user. , We will disclose it without delay (if the personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect).
A cookie is a mechanism that saves the usage history and input contents sent and received between the browser and the server on the user’s computer when using a web page. The next time you visit the same page, the page operator can use the cookie information to change the display for each user.
If you allow cookies to be sent and received in your browser settings, the website can retrieve cookies from your browser. For privacy protection, the user’s browser only sends cookies sent and received by the website server. It is possible for the user to stop the cookie function by changing the settings, but please note that in that case, some services may not be available.
Cookie settings The user can select the settings for sending and receiving cookies from “Allow all cookies”, “Deny all cookies”, “Notify user when cookies are received”, and so on. The setting method differs depending on the browser. Please check the “Help” menu of your browser for how to set cookies. Please note that if you select the setting to reject all cookies, you may be restricted in using various services on the Internet, such as not being able to receive services that require authentication.
To enable users to provide customized services for each user by referring to the stored user registration information when logging in to the authentication service.
To display the most appropriate advertisement on the websites of other companies based on the content that the user is interested in and the usage status on our website.
To investigate the number of users and traffic of our website.
To improve our service.
- Advertisement distribution by third-party distributors; Our advertisements are posted on various sites on the Internet by third-party distributors including Google, Yahoo! JAPAN, Facebook, Twitter, and Cyber Communications. .. Third-party distributors, including Google, Yahoo! JAPAN, Facebook, Twitter, and Cyber Communications, use identification information such as cookies to deliver advertisements based on past access information to our website. In addition, the personal information held by the Company and the personal information held by the third-party advertisement distributor are irreversibly converted into data that does not identify the person, and then the third-party advertisement distributor performs matching, and based on the result. May serve ads. Third-party distributors will not use this information for any purpose other than advertising distribution.
We use our Facebook Custom Audience to display ads based on your usage of our Services. Check out our Facebook Custom Audience for more details.
You can disable ad serving using your Facebook custom audience from the Facebook opt-out page.
We will display advertisements targeting your interests on Twitter and our partners, depending on how you use our website. For more information, please see our policy on conversion tracking and custom audiences.
To change your privacy settings for ad serving, see Privacy Limits for Customized Promoted Products.
We use BEYOND X PMP operated by Cyber Communications to display advertisements based on the usage status of our services. Advertisement delivery using BEYONDX PMP can be disabled from the BEYONDX opt-out page.
- Correction of personal information and suspension of use, etc.
When a user requests correction of the content based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the personal information is not true, and because it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance. Or, if you are requested to stop using the information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because it was collected by deception or other fraudulent means, confirm that the request is from the user himself / herself. We will conduct the necessary investigation without delay above, and based on the result, we will correct the content of personal information or suspend the use, and notify the user to that effect. If we decide not to make corrections or suspension of use for a reasonable reason, we will notify the user to that effect.
If the user requests the deletion of the user’s personal information, or if we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will confirm that the request is from the user himself and then the individual. We will erase the information and notify the user to that effect.
If the Company is not obligated to make corrections or suspend the use under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, the provisions of (1) and (2) above will not apply.
- Inquiries: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for opinions, questions, complaints and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information. Please note that we cannot accept requests for direct visits.